Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sense of Place

I pretty much grew up playing outside in the woods or on the beach so nature and its surroundings have played a big part in my life.  When your outside in nature everything is more laid back and you really look at things in a different way.  There is no rush to be anywhere and you can take your time with anything.  I feel that is how I am in both my personality and how I approach my academics.  Now that might sound as if I am just lazy, but I assure you it is not.  I just do not let the little things bother me.  When it comes to studies you have to get it done no matter what so there is no reason to complain about them.  Yes you may not like what you are learning about or the millions of pages you need to read, but in the end if you want a good grade you will do what needs to be done.  The way I see things is that life is too short to worry about everything all the time.  We need to enjoy life and its surroundings because it may not always be here.  I'm not trying to come off as a "tree hugger" but I have seen what fires and hurricanes have done to my own back yard.  The way I view my academics is to get them done on time and to the best of my ability; and if you get them done early enough you can head to the beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment